Talk:Protect the caged prisoners
Ok, so first off, I took this name to make a page and it was never changed... this is a terrible name, and the infobox doesn't fit (this should be more of an event than a landmark). One thing at a time though; suggestion to rename. Seylan and I have been talking about renaming this page to Bandit Champions or something along those lines (see my talk page). Before I do something of the sort I want to first post it here and let people say if they oppose the idea of a rename, or if they have a better name for the encounter. If in a day or two there is no opposition to it, I'll move this page and restructure it into something a bit more appropriate than it currently is. So basically speak up now before we need a revert wars. -Darqam (talk) 16:28, 31 March 2016 (UTC)
- Okay so Prison Camp is the POI article name. Does the encounter with the champion's even need a separate page when the walkthrough will presumably be on Salvation Pass? If you're creating a page just so that you have a location for the NPCs who fight here, why not just stick them down as being in the POI? -Chieftain Alex 17:00, 31 March 2016 (UTC)
- Well originally this wasn't a POI page, that was a change made by someone. I think this should be an event page since this whole encounter is an event where you fight 3 bosses plus a ridiculous amount of mobs. I believe it needs it's own page since it is the 'equivalent' of a boss fight (i.e: it's an encounter). I imagine we could find a way to place it just on the Salvation Pass page, I had not thought of that, but it might clutter that page quite severely if all the information is thrown on there. Additionally if this becomes the norm and say we get a raid with 4 encounters and no boss fights... do we want them all on the main raid wing page? -Darqam (talk) 17:08, 31 March 2016 (UTC)
- *sigh*, ok so... after partially finishing fixing redirects I came across the in game description for the achievement 'environmentally friendly' on Salvation Pass (achievements). This achievements refers to the encounter as "Prison Camp Encounter". Would this then be the appropriate name to go by given that so far these have been names decided by us based on in game information; whereas this has actual grounds (although minor)?
- I'll stop working on this for a bit until I can get at least a second opinion on this. -Darqam (talk) 18:19, 4 April 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah I can bot change them (and had been). So then, fault of anyone stating otherwise I think I'll move things to "Prison Camp Encounter" tomorrow or later today. -Darqam (talk) 13:55, 5 April 2016 (UTC)
- Edit: I don't know why I said I would wait longer, already waited for initial move and nobody said anything >.>. Just going to start working on moving now. -Darqam (talk) 15:30, 5 April 2016 (UTC)