Talk:Living World Season 4
Possible changes leading up to new season (Awakened and Dead Bodies)
I've been trying to keep track of changes that have been noticed post-expansion that may or may not be foreshadowing this season. Time will tell whether they actually are related or are for something else. I'm keeping it recorded here in case we need to refer to anything. Feel free to comment, or note anything missing/off. I'm looking for hard evidence/facts, not theories. Vahkris (talk) 18:37, 15 November 2017 (UTC)
Shouldn't the fractal be the first event in the summary, since it's happened in Warden Amala and Joko's past? or at-least before the daybreak main story --Doctor Refrence (talk) 11:35, 25 January 2018 (UTC)
- Technically the fractal happens simultaneously with Daybreak, best we can argue, while the events that the fractal are based off of (remember that fractals are *not* time traveling, but copies of events in the past, present, or future) are distant past. Konig (talk) 13:22, 25 January 2018 (UTC)
- Personally, I'd prefer to keep the main chapter updates listed first to better see the update timeline. As Konig said, the raid, fractal and living world story were all added in the same update, so claiming one happened before the other becomes a bit difficult. Besides, these pages aren't so much listing the in-universe timeline as when these facts are revealed to us/the Commander. I don't mind moving things around a little bit, but these three should stay near each other for archiving sake. --Rognik (talk) 05:40, 27 January 2018 (UTC)
How do I know if this is unlocked or not, if I don't own Path of fire?
The page says it'll be unlocked by logging in, even if you don't own Path of fire - but also says that a lock is displayed if it's still locked. I don't have Path of Fire, or any of the previous expansions, and I see a lock icon - it even says "this episode is locked" when I hover the mouse. So do I have to buy Path of Fire, to get these episodes for free?--Cyberman 21:06, 31 January 2018 (UTC)
- If you've logged on between Daybreak's release and now, you own Episode 1. Will remain true until Episode 2's release.
- When you first logged in since a release, there should have been a starburst pop-up for the latest release. I just logged in for the first time on my F2P alt account since Daybreak, it showed up. You can also check the episode in the Story Journal, if you do not have it unlocked there will be a Buy Now button with the gem price next to it. Konig (talk) 21:23, 31 January 2018 (UTC)
- OK, I think I see it now. For Daybreak, there is a lock icon, but when I click on it, I don't see a "buy now" button, only the "learn more" and "this requires path of fire". While for the other episodes, I get both the lock, the "requires heart of thorns" AND a "buy now" button. Thanks!--Cyberman 06:55, 1 February 2018 (UTC)