Talk:Juvenile Black Moa
Remove that it can be charmed or? I can see why it's there potentially due to how pets are retrieved from the HoM but on the flip side it seems to suggest that it can be obtained outside of the HoM which if I recall correctly shouldn't be the case ^^ ~~Just trying to remove later confusion --The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk).
- The pets and pet skins from HoM are extremely vague in their descriptions; the Black Moa appears to be a standalone pet, whereas the White Raven is merely a skin. We require more conclusive information. Also, don't forget to sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~). Cheers! - Infinite - talk 11:13, 24 January 2011 (UTC)
Oh Noes! The Black Moa! Run for the Hills!--Yozuk 03:31, 2 February 2011 (UTC)
What are we suppose to if we dont make a ranger and get over 15 pts?--Icyyy Blue 08:38, 5 June 2011 (UTC)
- Then you content yourself with a free miniature. If you don't make it to 15 points well, thats not ANets fault. --BriarThe Spider 09:24, 5 June 2011 (UTC)
- You don't need to have a ranger on GW1 to earn the 15 points - and 15 points are very easy to get. MiseryBusiness
Available with statue only?
The Juvenile Black Moa can also be available from Hall of Monuments, if you have charmed it in Guild Wars and have added it to the "Fellowship" monument in the Hall of Monuments. --Redjohn.3284 16:31, 7 September 2012 (UTC)
- That should not be possible. The reward calculator clearly shows that you must have 15 HoM points to unlock the Black Moa. —Dr Ishmael 18:04, 7 September 2012 (UTC)
Add an anomaly note:
Does less CC than pink moa --— Cronos 23:42, 4 October 2016 (UTC)
- I've added the anomaly note. Thanks! G R E E N E R 07:21, 7 October 2016 (UTC)
A clarification, the daze from black moa does 300 break bar damage. Pink is only 200. --126.96.36.199 11:05, 20 February 2017 (UTC)