Talk:Elonian royalty family tree
They'd probably get added sooner rather than later even without mentioning but:
- King Wasi, from Hallowed Ground (story)
- Legendary Zehlon Ossa, last of the Ossas.
- Palawa Joko, of course, who claims to be last of the Primeval Kings (so likely first or at least one of the Pretenders).
- A few princes in Vabbi. Prince Bakkal at Vehjin Palace and Prince Baluch at The Promenade I noted. No known relations to gw1 princes (given how Vabbi princes work, there probably isn't any).
- Amnoon councillors too. Konig (talk) 18:01, 3 October 2017 (UTC)
- Help always helps. I'm not playing the game anymore, but the love for royal family lore is still there - so I'm watching and wiki'ing from afar :) Please continue to point out the missing pieces! Titus 21:51, 3 October 2017 (UTC)
- Everything added, except Amnoon councillors - who I don't think belong here since they seem to have been (at least to some degree) democratically elected to rule. It should be noted though, that Elonian royalty and their "princes" seem to be just a big mess. Prince Bakkal states that he is "the sixteenth ruler of Vehjin", which did spark a brief boost of interest and curiousity in me, before Advisor Yolac adds "This year". Thus; if we had a full overview of all so called princes of Elona, none of them would probably be considered significant enough on their own to grant them a dedicated place on this tree. Titus 21:55, 2 November 2017 (UTC)
New Information re: Tahlkora
Given the new information available from 'The Last Sunspear' and the related scrolls, should Tahlkora's date of death be adjusted? She apparently lived far past 100 years old, if she was born in 1057 or 58, and Joko's failed awakening attempt happened sometime after his conquering of Elona in 1175. (100 years after the time of Nightfall) At least a few years after, I would think. I'm not sure how I would suggest listing her 'date of death' since she is still present in some fashion. Ra Ra.9423 (talk) 04:30, 5 November 2017 (UTC)
- Based on Cavalier Scout Nuri, Joko only finished conquering Elona in 1175 AE. From what we can tell, it seems he began invading 60 years after Nightfall as the Movement of the World originally said. Or at least, that's when he began turning Sunspears to his cause. "The first of them were Sunspears, turned against their own noble order by King Palawa Joko of Elona two hundred years ago." 200 years ago exactly would have been 1130 AE, 55 years after Nightfall and only five years before The Movement's original statement of when Joko began his invasion. 245 years but being rounded would be believable. Konig (talk) 05:00, 5 November 2017 (UTC)
- "Within sixty years of Kormir's rise to godhood, Palawa Joko mustered his former power and marched a new army of mummies (...) out of the Crystal Desert into war with Vabbi.". "Within sixty years" must clearly be a rounded way of putting it. The way I read it, he mustered his forces "at some time before 1135 AE". However, I would believe that "200 years ago" is also a rounded statement. "200", "250", "300". Have you ever used "200 years ago" without talking in rounded numbers? If you don't talk rounded, you would use "exactly 200 years ago", would you not? Titus 10:49, 5 November 2017 (UTC)