Squad Leader Falgeir
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Before you ask, no, I'm not the missing recon squad leader. Nothing's ever easy, right?
Give me a field report.
- Squad Leader Falgeir: We were tracking Mordrem movement, but we started finding evidence of human activity.
- Squad Leader Falgeir: Our platoon had been marching for days, so we pitched camp here thinking it was a safe spot to get some rest.
- Squad Leader Falgeir: That night a huge blast hit us, killing our lookout instantly. After that, everything went hooves up.
- Squad Leader Falgeir: We fought hard but we were outnumbered. Sabetha ordered her crew to take prisoners, and then left.
- Squad Leader Falgeir: We avoided capture but can't go after our squad. She's got some kind of magic barrier in place.
What do you know about the area?
- Squad Leader Falgeir: Our intel was spotty. We weren't expecting a fortress this far north, especially one so well defended.
- Squad Leader Falgeir: They're guarding something, but with the exception of Mordrem and malaria, there's not much out here.
- Squad Leader Falgeir: If you can take out Sabetha and retrieve our squad, we'll see they get proper treatment back here.
What do you know about the bandits?
- Squad Leader Falgeir: All bandits are scum, but these are the meanest I've ever seen. Most stick to holding up caravans or kidnapping regular folk.
- Squad Leader Falgeir: This group nearly destroyed a well-armed, well-trained Pact platoon.
- Squad Leader Falgeir: They were led by a nasty one they called Sabetha. She burned a soldier nearly to ash right before my eyes.
- Squad Leader Falgeir: They laid waste to our camp, and now they've got our soldiers. Bear only knows what they're doing to them.
- Squad Leader Falgeir: Be careful out there. Her guardians are like nothing I've ever seen, and her lieutenants are especially cruel.
How can I help?
- Squad Leader Falgeir: Keep your eyes open. We found a few items the bandits left behind. The intel might prove useful.
- Squad Leader Falgeir: Sabetha took the squad that way. You'll need to destroy the magic barrier before you can track them through the woods.
- Squad Leader Falgeir: We don't know why Sabetha took them. Maybe for interrogation, or maybe for some other purpose.
- Squad Leader Falgeir: Bear only knows what's in those woods. I hear screams at night. Be ready for anything.
- Squad Leader Falgeir: Our squad leader's a good man. He'd do anything for his troops. Rescue him, and kill those cowards while you're at it.