Snrif is an asura found in a mountain pass within Obscura Incline(located almost exactly northeast of the "e" in Obscura Incline), surrounded by rabbitss. She loves rabbits, but as they are usually seen as just lab animals, she has to take various measures, including stealing Inquest warning signs, to enjoy their company in peace.
- What... what are you doing here? Can't you read the signs?
- I'm no stranger to sarcasm. You know very well that there were FIVE warning constructs on the way to the cave!
What kind of experiments are you doing here?
- Only the most dangerous and unstable. I obviously can't perform them in your presence, as it would be extremely hazardous to your health.
Let's pretend I'm not here, and you can go about your experiments.
- Pre... what? That doesn't make any sense? Even if I pretend you're not here, the repercussions to your health could be catastrophic! My experiments are volatile.
It'll be okay. I'll be fine.
- Aren't you listening to me? You won't be fine! I just said you wouldn't, and you won't be! Leave, so I can get back to my research.
I'll just wait around and see what happens.
- Nooooo! You are so infuriating! You're like my mother! You never know when you're not wanted. I just want to sit here with my rabbits! Undisturbed! In peace!
What's this about sitting with rabbits?
- Did I say "sit with rabbits"? I clearly meant that I was experimenting on them. You obviously heard wrong.
Why are you so defensive about the rabbits?
- I'm not being... AUUUURRRRRGGGG! Fine. You want to know the truth?
I think I can handle the truth.
- The truth is, I like rabbits. If I'm not experimenting on them, I get strange looks from my colleagues. So I come here to feed and care for them in peace.
There's nothing wrong with caring for rabbits.
- Thank you for your understanding. There aren't many in this world who care these days.
There's nothing wrong with caring for rabbits, if you're a sissy.
- URGE TO DISCOMBOBULATE RISING! You're just like all the others! Get out!
No, not really.
- Then why did we go though this idiotic banter? Just to infuriate me?
- Pretty much. I'll be going now.
- Okay, I'm going.
Where did you get those Inquest warning signs?
- Ah ha! I knew you were trying to lead me astray about those signs! I spent hours stealing them from the Funhouse! Next time, pay attention to what you're reading!
- What kind of experiments are you doing here? (Same as above)
- I'd better go.
- I'd better go.