From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Backhand - Ogre slaps you, knocking you back.
- Jab - Ogre hits you with his right fist
- Off-Hand Jab - Ogre hits you with his left fist
- Stolen skills
- Prevent the Flame Legion from capturing Invictus Castrum (59)
- Save Gork Thundermaker from imprisonment (47)
- Help the ogres of Grostogg's Kraal fight Branded invaders (59)
- Escort Gortho's expedition to Bronzeglade Crossing (59)
- Help the ogres defend Bronzeglade Crossing from the Flame Legion (60)
- Have any damaged armor? I'll fix it right up!
- If the character has damaged armor:
Great, fix me up!
- Good as new! Unless you start up bear-wrangling, this should last you a while.
- That won't be a problem. Thanks.
- Before unlocking the repair function on your character:
What do you mean by "damaged" armor?
- You don't have to worry about this yet, but suffering a defeat in battle will damage your armor. Visit me and I'll have you up and running in no time!
- I'd like to sell a few things. (same as below)
I'd like to sell a few things.
- All right, show me your wares.
- You mentioned armor repairs.
- That's all I needed. Thanks.
- No, thanks.
- In Victium Moors
- I think it will be better here. But I must find new hunting spots. Hunting in a new place is like hunting for first time.
- Good luck.