From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Defeat the fire shaman and his minions (60) [Group Event]
- My kill. Mine.
- Okay, then.
- After successful completion of event Defeat the fire shaman and his minions (for female charr characters that participated)
- Salina looks you over. Her eyes soften and her snarl disappears. There's a look of sadness on her face. She appears about to say something, but stops short.
I'm <Character name>. I take it you are part of this outfit.
- Salina nods, but then turns and resumes watching the horizon.
Talk or stop staring, you mute idiot.
- Salina snarls. She grips her knife, but pauses before drawing her blade. She ignores you and resumes scanning the horizon.
It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. I promise.
- No. No you won't. You can try, but if you start anything with me, I will finish you. I've killed men so quietly and so quickly that their last breath never make it out.
Who are you?
- I had a name before, but I don't remember it. They call me Salina Scorchstep. I heard you've been slitting Flame Legion throats. Did you make them suffer?
How long have you been with this group?
- Ever since they freed me. 163 kills ago. Vesta saved me. I owe her. I'll kill for her. Won't stop until every one in Flame Legion is dead by my hand.
You measure time in kills?
- Flame Legion would blindfold and drug me days on end. Months, years... just gone. Can't remember my name or my age. Now, I mark how many Flame Legion I kill.
- Just returning every kindness the Flame Legion gave me.
- Got it.
- I can't listen to any more of this.
- And that's my cue to leave.
- Got it. I'm leaving.
- After successful completion of event Defeat the fire shaman and his minions (for other races and male charr characters, or if you did not particpate)
- Salina sizes you up quickly with narrow, cruel eyes. Without a word, she turns away.