Ride the Lightning (effect)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- The effect lasts for 2 seconds.
- Given the range of the skill, the user moves 600 units per second.
- While the effect is active, character cannot be controlled or transformation be cancelled manually. Direction of travel can be altered if skill retargeting is enabled and a valid target is selected while the effect is active.
- The effect disables all skills and attunements.
- Entering Ride the Lightning counts as a weapon swap for the purpose of sigils activating on switching weapon.
- The user can still be hit by attacks. This effect can end early if they are knocked down, die or reach their target.
- The effect is also applied by active Control Panels in the Toxal Bog