From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Too much rock. Not enough ore. That means I'm having a special on boulders. It's a weapon! It's a gift! It's a mighty fine footrest!
I'll give you 50 copper for one.
You broke all this rock and you're still working? Impressive!
- I know! Hey, take some of this rock off my hands so I can have some room. Then you'll see how impressive I really am.
- Will do!
If you're planning to haul this stuff out of here, watch out for
- Pirates, you say? Here, why don't you take one of these boulders and clobber one over the head for me.
You'll give me one or I'll take it. How's that?
- Grr, I can't waste my time clobbering you when I have all this work to be done. Just take one and be gone.
- That's what I thought.
- I have no use for boulders.
- While holding a boulder
- Why are you standing here with that boulder? Haul it out of here, would ya?
- If you've dropped a boulder near him
- So much rock. Why don't you take a boulder? Free of charge!
- Gee, thanks.
- All of the Karma options except Charisma, which costs 427 Karma, cost 492 Karma.
- Wren's boulders are for immediate use. Players cannot put them into their inventory.