From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Recipes can be purchased from Chin-Hwa, the Ancient Coin vendor, in Daigo Ward.
- Unlocking all recipes costs 30 Ancient Coin.
- Crafting one of each armor piece to unlock all the skins costs 600 Research Note, 6 Jade Insignia of the Harrier and the corresponding oiled T6 components.
- Alternatively, all pieces of equipment can be bought through the Trading Post.
|Skin preview codes|
- Unlocking the skin of one weight will also unlock it on the remaining two.
- This Armor Set looks identical on either armor class for a given race gender combination, with some minor distinctions between weights:
- The Light Monastery Shoes lacks the sock part present in the Medium and Heavy variants.
- The Medium set has the cloth which hangs on the front and the back attached to the body Armor, whereas Light and Heavy have this attached to the leg Armor.