From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- You're some sort of adventurer, aren't you? If you want my advice, go find an adventure somewhere else.
Why do you say that?
- If you don't have a reason to be stuck here, don't stick around. I've heard that nearly everywhere you go in Tyria these days, there's a battle to be fought, but it's different near the Brand.
You must be pretty brave, then.
- It's not really about bravery. It's more about not letting the Brand get to you. Mentally, that is. And emotionally. Watching the Brand corrupts friends and fellow soldiers can break you.
- Then I wish you luck.
- It takes a certain type of soldier to survive out here: jaded, hollow, stripped of compassion. You can become that type of soldier, but I wouldn't advise it. This place changes you.
- Don't underestimate my resilience.