From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
All of the items sold by this NPC have different costs depending on the character's level. They are as follows:
|Backpack Straps||Back item||Basic||8|
- Apprentice Band
- Apprentice Coat
- Apprentice Gloves
- Apprentice Pants
- Apprentice Shoes
- Apprentice Shoulders
- Chainmail Chestpiece
- Chainmail Footgear
- Chainmail Gauntlets
- Chainmail Helm
- Chainmail Leggings
- Chainmail Shoulders
- As the armor vendor, I can offer you many fine armors. I can also teach you about runes that augment your armor pieces.
Tell me more about these runes and how they work in armor.
- In PvP, it only takes one rune to get the six-piece bonus. Open up your PvP build UI and select the rune of your choice in the rune selector. You may change runes as often as you like at no cost.
- However, there are new runes that do cost gold and can be purchased right on the PvP build quick-launch.
- Very interesting. Thanks for that. (restarts the dialogue)
- Let me see your wares.
- No, thanks. I think I'll be going.
- As with all gear, items sold by Melina will function as level 80 exotic-quality items while in PvP, but will function as their actual quality and level while in PvE.