From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
All of the items sold by this NPC have different costs depending on the character's level. They are as follows:
|Level||One-handed weapon||Two-Handed weapon|
|2 - 5||40||64|
|25||1 12||1 68|
|30||1 28||1 92|
|35||1 36||2 8|
|40||1 52||2 32|
|45||1 68||2 48|
|50||1 84||2 72|
|55||1 92||2 88|
|60||2 8||3 12|
|65||2 24||3 36|
|70||2 40||3 60|
|75||2 48||3 76|
- As the weapons vendor, I offer you many fine weapons. I can also teach you about sigils that augment your weapons.
Tell me more about these sigils.
- Sigils can only be used in weapons. One may be placed in a one-handed weapon while two may be placed in two-handed weapon. Simply go to the PvP builder and click the weapon sigil field to bring up all available sigils. Select a sigil of your choice on the left side of the selection window to apply it to your weapon.
I see, and what else ?
- You may change sigils as often as you like for no cost. However, there are new sigils that do cost gold, which can be purchased right on the PvP build quick-launch.
- Thanks for that. (resets the dialogue)
- Let me see your wares.
- No, thanks. I think I'll be going.