From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Lionguard Vidian is a Lionguard stationed in Southsun Cove. He guards the fishers in Sawtooth Bay against threats such as Reef Drakes. During Kill the reef drake broodmother threatening the Lionguard (80), he is found in Dappled Shores, just north of the bridge to Pearl Islet. There, he serves as a crier for the event, asking players for their help. When the event is not on, he is found in Sawtooth Bay, on the beach northeast of the Crab Toss arena.
- Kill the reef drake broodmother threatening the Lionguard (80) - Stands near Pearl Islet advertising the event.
- Beware. Our fishers have seen reef drake attacks, and I'm sure there's other dangers out there.
You have your people fishing, during this situation?
- We landed an army on this island. Armies get hungry. I protect the fishers so we don't starve.
- Makes sense. Good luck.
- Thanks. You take care as well.
- When event is active
- Our fishers stumbled across a broodmother nest. Now they can't even get close to their prime fishing spots.
- I'll handle that broodmother for you.
This is a strange time for recreational fishing.
- It isn't recreational. We need fresh food sources on the island in case of delays or supply shortages.
- Got it. I'll handle that broodmother for you.
- Sorry, I'm needed elsewhere.
- I can't help just now, but good luck.
- When event has been completed
- Thanks for taking her down. I wish we had time to explore the caves she came out of.
- That does sound intriguing.
- While event is active
- Excuse me! I need to speak with you.
- After finishing the event
- Nice work! One less monster to worry about.