From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This page lists past dialogue for Lionguard Turma.
- After Festival of the Four Winds before rebuilding of Lion's Arch, in Lion's Arch
- After Last Stand at Southsun before rebuilding of Lion's Arch, in Southsun Cove
- We had a good thing going before Canach and his settler friends made a mess of the island. Wish they had all been on that ship with the contracts.
You're not happy with the way things turned out?
- I just don't like to see an ungrateful bunch of malcontents being rewarded for disturbing the peace.
- That's a...unique take on the situation.
- I'll leave you to your work here.
- During The Secret of Southsun
- Not sure why Kiel thinks we need any new deputies. I had things well in hand around here.
You don't want the extra help?
- I'll tolerate amateurs as long as they recognize the real Lionguard's authority and stay out of our way.
- Sure, I can see how well-handed things are here.