From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Click to enlarge
- Base damage type is Fire. Enemies killed by Incinerator will display burning death animations.
- The blade is made of flame like that from a welding torch.
- The player's footprints leave fire.
- The arm holding the dagger is on fire.
- Attacks cause a cosmetic burst of flame on the target.
- The incinerator emits light while drawn, illuminating the area around the player in dark areas.
- Fire twirls around the user when initially drawn.
Special Changes for Elementalists:
- Dragon's Claw Flings Incinerator blades instead of the claw-shaped fire projectiles.
- Vapor Blade throws a returning Incinerator instead of the regular water model, Incinerator will disappear from the players hands until the animation returns.
- Magnetic Grasp throws Incinerator at the target.
Special Changes for Thieves:
- Dancing Dagger throws Incinerator instead of the regular dagger model. (if held in offhand)
- Shadow Shot shoots Incinerator instead of using the regular shot animation.
- Trail of Knives throws Incinerators when downed. (if held in mainhand slot)
- Whirl Combos such as Death Blossom spray Incinerators in all directions.
- Projectile stolen skills such as Throw Gunk throws Incinerator instead of the normal projectile.
Special Changes for Necromancers:
- Necrotic Bite loses the Bite animation.
- Life Blast throws Incinerator instead of the regular model. (if held in main hand)
- Dark Path sends out Incinerator instead of the dark claw. (if held in main hand)
- Deathly Swarm throws Incinerator instead of an insect swarm that bounces between foes.
Special Changes for Rangers:
- Crippling Talon throws Incinerator instead of the regular model