From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- World versus World
Fortified gate with hardened buff.
Fortified Gates are Tier 3 upgraded gates, stronger then Reinforced Gates, that defend towers, keeps, and Stonemist Castle from invaders. Siege weapons allow players to destroy gates quicker and supply can be used to repair them.
Related world abilities
- Repair Master
- Spend 4..10 supply at a time when repairing
- Siege Golem Mastery
- Increase your piloted golem's movement speed for 15 seconds after destroying a gate or wall
- Flame Ram Mastery
- Flame Blast now applies Structural Vulnerability (1% increased damage) to gates.
- Fortified Stonemist Castle and Keep gates have 821,700 health, fortified Tower gates have 612,540 health.
- Stonemist Castle and Keep fortified gates reduce all damage by 50%.
- Tower fortified gates reduce all damage by 33%.
- 1 supply repairs the gate for 1750 (470 or 350 supply to fully repair).
- Objective upgrades will improve and fully repair all gates around the objective.
- Gates upgrade to Reinforced Gates.
- Reinforced Gates upgrade to Fortified Gates.