While on your skiff, you and your party or squad members receive an amount of fishing power based on your total number of catches from fishing nodes.
Increases your skiff's hit points by 2,500.
— In-game description
While on your skiff, you and your party or squad members receive a bonus to your fishing power based on your total number of catches from fishing nodes.
— Fishing Party Bonus, in-game hint
Gives the Fishing Party Catches buff, which gives fishing power based on the current tier.
You gain stacks of this enhancement by making successful catches from fishing nodes. Progress is shared among party and squad members on the same skiff.
- The buff only starts being active after 1 fish is caught in a fishing hole.
- As long as the skiff survives, you can regain the buff by boarding it again.
- You can summon a new skiff while you still have the buff and keep the number of catches.
- If you enter someone's skiff with less catches than you have, you gain their number of catches.
- If you leave someone's skiff which has the buff and summon yours, you keep the amount of catches the other skiff had.
- The buff does not persist through instance changes (this includes leaving a closing map via Volunteer's Blessing). You can however teleport within the map and retain the buff, given that you respawn and board your skiff quickly.
Fishing Power Bonus
The amount of Fishing Power the buff gives depends on whether you have the mastery unlocked or you are on someone else's skiff who has the mastery unlocked.
|With mastery||Without mastery|