From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Emi is the self-proclaimed best hunter in the land, found in the Hunting Lodge. She can be found hunting the Veteran Giant Boar along Lodgemaster Carthage. After slaying the creature, she brings its head back to the lodge.
- Determined - Determined to survive and immune to damage.
- I don't like to boast, but I'm the best hunter in the land.
- Before the Hunt and slay the giant boar event
- Are you a hunter too?
I do a bit of hunting.
- Really? Are you here to hunt the giant boar? The lodgemaster won't let me hunt it unless we find some help.
Sure, count me in.
- Great! Talk to Lodgemaster Carthage. Boar slaying, here we come!
Tell me about Lodgemaster Carthage.
- He knows his hunting, but he's the biggest rulesmonger I've ever seen. He means well, but I've been hunting for years. He forgets some of us know what we're doing.
- Thanks. I'll try talking to him.
- Will do. Talk to you later.
- After the giant boar has been slain
- Well, I hope Carthage now sees how well I hunt. Maybe next time he'll let me go alone. Thank you for helping out. Carthage never would have ever given me a chance if not for you.
- You're welcome. It really was a great hunt.