From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- To charr
- We're expecting a delegation of asuran scientists sometime this week. Better keep your snout clean.
What do they want?
- Far as I know, they're coming to study our alloy production methods. They've also requested a citadel tour.
We share our methods?
- We share what we want 'em to know—that we're bigger, badder and bolder. Who cares if they know how to blend metals? We're still centuries ahead in production and design.
- That's all they need to know.
- I hope they remember to tip. Good-bye.
- Thanks. I'll keep my eyes peeled for floppy-eared eggheads.
- To asura
- You must be one of the asuran scientists.
To which asuran scientists are you referring?
- My mistake. There's a group arriving this week to study with our scientists.
What could we possibly need to learn from the charr?
- They're supposed to study our alloy production methods. And maybe tour the citadel.
- Ah, scientists get all the fun. Good-bye.
- Please. Even though we are all brilliant, you can't assume we are all scientists. Good-bye.
- To human, norn and sylvari
- Hey, you. <character race>. Seen any asuran scientists around here?
I don't think so. Are you expecting some?
- Supposedly, a group of those knee-high lab rats is coming to study our alloy production methods. And then maybe tour the citadel.
- If I see any, I'll pass along your friendly welcome. Good-bye.
- I'll keep an eye peeled. Bye.