From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Electrical Fields
- Spawns Kitty cat golems every 25% HP.
- Golem-Powered Shielding - while the cat golems are present
- Binding Bolt - Basic ranged attack that cripples the target.
- Star Smash - Creates an AoE at the target that explodes after a few seconds, dealing moderate damage and inflicting Agony.
- Self-Healing - Casts Regeneration on self
- Flux Bomb Casts Flux Bomb on random player
- Stolen skills
- The Chaos Anomaly uses similar attacks to the Thaumanova Anomaly. However, the Chaos Anomaly's attacks are generally weaker, especially without the danger of falling through the platforms.
- The Anomaly's most dangerous ability is Flux Bomb, which fortunately is very noticeable. A bomb icon appears above the targeted player, and an expanding red circle below them. The bomb detonates when the circle fills. The bomb's detonation creates a field which applies heavy direct damage, Agony, Blindness, and persists for well over a minute.
- The Flux Bombs' caused by Mistlock Instability: Flux Bomb are functionally the same, however the Instability's Flux Bomb fields expire after only 10 seconds [verification requested]
- The Chaos Anomaly has a 270 range diameter hitbox, which is considered large.