From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Yeah, yeah, I see you givin' me the stink eye. So I threw in a few local ingredients to spice up the stew. That's not a crime!
- Wait, you didn't... Hmph, doesn't matter now. You keep this to yourself, but we're running real low on food supplies here. Real low.
That can't be good.
- Aye. I've been tossing anything that looks edible into our stew just to get us by. Thank the Spirits no one's keeled over yet.
- You'll figure something out.
- Think I'll skip the stew.
- During Gather insect parts from nearby beetles
- The sooner you bring me beetle parts, the sooner I can start my stew—er, research.
- (If player has Beetle Remains)
- Eyuck! I mean...thanks. These are perfect for my research.
- I'll see what I can do.
- Bakker is the Dutch word for baker.