Analyst Lojj is a Durmand Priory member who studies the steam creatures together with Explorer Dearg and Historian Lianne. He can be found at Lamentation Waypoint or, during the event Destroy the steam creatures' portals on the Lake of Lamentation near the steam outpost.
- The world's just one big mystery, isn't it? A mystery just waiting to be solved. You ever feel that way?
- I knew you looked smarter than the usual dross I meet. Just look at this place. Deldrimor ruins, strange constructs, and a dragon out there somewhere to it all of. It's exhilarating, isn't it?
Do you know much about these ruins?
- It's certainly not what it used to be, but Lornar's Pass once led between grand cities. It also saw magnificent dwarven battles, as well as heroes great and small trying to make names for themselves.
- What about those constructs? (same as "Their true nature is..." below)
- Well, some things haven't changed.
What are those constructs anyway?
- Their true nature is yet to be determined. Their metal composition is intertwined with flesh and bone in places. Not enough for a normal creature to survive, mind, but enough to make me wonder...
- And what can you tell me about these ruins? (same as "It's certainly not what it used..." above)
- I don't want to know how you found that out.
- Sorry, but, ruins, steam beasts, and dragons don't excite me.
I can't say I'd given it much thought.
- Maybe you should try. Relying on others to think for you is a dangerous habit.
- You seem to have worked it out. What's your take? (same as "I knew you looked smarter..." above)
- I'll take it under advisement.
- Nope. Have fun with your mystery.
- Dialogue during Destroy the steam creatures' portals
- I think I've seen enough of these things for one day, fascinating though they may be. Get rid of them, already!
- Will do.