From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Agent Iduna is an Order of Whispers agent of the Order of Whispers, residing on Murmur Isle and working on bringing down the nearby Omicron Test Facility. She is impatient and eager to fight the Inquest.
- Why should I wait for codes to shut down the Inquest golem factory when I can fight them myself?
Because you'll get mauled.
- I suppose that's true. The golems have us outnumbered 100 to 1. But at least there's no waiting!
- If you want to become mulch, I won't stop you.
- That sounds messy. Good-bye.
- During Defeat the Risen Giant
- My dagger hand is getting antsy. Why are the Inquest codes taking so long to decrypt?
Tell me where to go, and I'll find out.
- That'd be great! We get our messages from Blighted Arch, so head there.
- I'm on my way.
- Decryption takes time.
- During Help Iduna destroy the Omicron golem factory
- This golem has the codes, and I have the muscle. We're going to take down the Omicron Test Facility. Want to join us?
- Sounds fun!
- Maybe later.
- After Help Iduna destroy the Omicron golem factory
- Sneaking around is fun, but nothing beats a good battle.
And you're a great battle companion.
- You too, <Character name>. Hit the next undead rotbody you fight extra hard for me.
- Consider it done.
- There's plenty of that in Orr.