Summon Mistfire Wolf
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
“Summon a Mistfire Wolf to fight at your side.
- Duration: 30 s
— In-game description [?]
The damage listed below is at level 80 to medium exotic armor (also level 80). The stats of the wolf are not affected by the stats of its summoner.
- Leap - Basic attack. Leaps to target foe. Deals 700-800 base damage. Randomly inflicts burning or chilled for 1 second.
- Mistfire Storm - Drops 5 mistfire shards around target foe’s location. Each shard deals 600 base damage, chill for 4 seconds and set the targets on fire for 3 seconds (note that the shards strike different locations, which makes it very unlikely that a single target would get hit by all shards).
- Ride the Mistfire - Melee attack. Leaps to target foe, deals 1200 damage and inflicts burning for 1 second.
- The skill is automatically available to level 30 characters for owners of the Digital Deluxe or Collector's Edition of Guild Wars 2.
- Although the wolf will follow the player underwater, it cannot be summoned there and it will not attack any foes.
- When unsummoned, the wolf gives life force to nearby Necromancers.
- The mistfire wolf has 10000 health.
- Skill ID [&BjAqAAA=]