From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Summon Mistfire Wolf)
The damage listed below is at level 80 to medium exotic armor (also level 80). The stats of the wolf are not affected by the stats of its summoner.
- Leap - Basic attack. Leaps to target foe. Deals 700-800 base damage. Either inflicts burning or chilled for 1 second.
- Mistfire Storm - Drops 5 mistfire shards around target foe’s location. Each shard deals 600 base damage, chill for 4 seconds and set the targets on fire for 3 seconds (note that the shards strike different locations, which makes it very unlikely that a single target would get hit by all shards).
- Ride the Mistfire - Melee attack. Leaps to target foe, deals 1200 damage and inflicts burning for 1 second.
- The skill is automatically available to level 30 characters for owners of the Digital Deluxe or Collector's Edition of Guild Wars 2.
- Although the wolf will follow the player underwater, it will not attack any foes while there.
- When unsummoned, the wolf gives life force to nearby necromancers.
- The mistfire wolf has 20,000 health.
- The wolf will gain Air Attunement boon after using Ride the Mistfire skill.
- Originally, this skill could not be cast while moving.