Dragon's Stand (meta event)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Dragon's Stand
(Heart of Maguuma)
- Event type
- Meta event
- Part of
- Against the Mouth of Mordremoth
- Total events
- Followed by
- Search the area around the fallen dragon for treasure!
The islands and their numbering during the meta
- Dragon's Domain remains eerily quiet.
- The Mouth of Mordremoth has risen. Defeat it before it consumes the nexus of ley-line energy.
- The Mouth of Mordremoth
- Ley energy consumed from the islands
- Destroy the Ley-Line Disruption Pod to restore the ley lines to other islands (80)
- Destroy the vine growth before it destroys a section of the island (80)
- Attack the Mouth of Mordremoth's head while evading its attacks (80)
- Attack the dragon's body while evading its attacks (80)
- The Mouth of Mordremoth is biting a platform! One group keep him stunned in place. Everyone else grab unstable mortars from the crashed chopper and bomb him from above.
- The Mouth of Mordremoth has encircled two islands, trying to crush them. Kill its champions inside to save the islands. Champions grow stronger if left unattended.
- If successful
- You've defeated the Mouth of Mordremoth!
- If the meta fails
- You failed to stop the Mouth of Mordremoth from absorbing enough ley energy to devastate the region.
- The Mouth of Mordremoth has consumed enough ley energy to wipe out all resistance in Dragon's Stand.
- The Mouth of Mordremoth has won. You have been sent to a friendly outpost.
- At the start of the meta
- Laranthir of the Wild: Those islands are condensed ley energy!
- Laranthir of the Wild: Keep the Mouth of Mordremoth from absorbing all the ley energy!
- Laranthir of the Wild: Spread out-don't let it seize those islands!
- Mouth of Mordremoth: Who dares defy my eternal will?
- Randomly after events
- Mouth of Mordremoth: Insects! You flail and squirm before the infinite.
- Mouth of Mordremoth: Enough!
- Mouth of Mordremoth: You were foolish to draw my attention.
- Mouth of Mordremoth: You are nothing. Submit to me, and serve!
- If half an island is destroyed
- Agent Zildi: We're still afloat. Hang in there!
- B.O.X.: Platform—integrity—remains—nominal. Resume—attack.
- Bongo the One-Eyed: No worries. Still plenty of room up here.
- Dawkkurra: It bit a bite right out of my island!
- Duchess Chrysanthea: Hold fast! Still plenty of room to keep fighting.
- Ibli: Stand fast! We haven't fallen yet.
- Chief Officer Shashoo: OooOo. We are still okay. We keep fighting!
- Vincere Shieldstep: Hope you choke on that!
- If an entire island is destroyed
- Agent Zildi:
- B.O.X.: Platform—disintegrating. Escape!
- Bongo the One-Eyed:
- Duchess Chrysanthea:
- Chief Officer Shashoo:
- Vincere Shieldstep:
- After defeating the Mouth of Mordremoth
- Laranthir of the Wild: Don't let the creature get away. Up the tree, quickly!
- Agent Zildi : No need. It's dying. We got it!
- You must have the Updraft Use Mastery in order to participate in this meta event.
- Completing the meta event allows players to access the Mordremoth's Chest.