From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Venpa is an asura working at the Ettinworks Lab in Lornar's Pass, Southern Shiverpeaks. Her colleague, Orson, seeks to understand ettins, but she doesn't care about ettins and mocks Orson for his attempts at learning about them.
- Give Orson components for his ettin-proof suit (39)
- Free Venpa and help her reach safety (39)
- Help Venpa finish the Ettin Proof Suit Mark II (39)
- Destroy Venpa's malfunctioning Ettin Crusher (39)
- You'd do best to avoid Orson at all costs. His very presence seems to generate enough trouble for five krewes. Well, maybe three.
Why? What did he do?
- He has some fool dream to study the ettins south of here. All his plans result in hurting himself or those around him.
- I think I can manage, thanks.
- Good to know. Good-bye.
- During Give Orson components for his ettin-proof suit
- I can't believe he'd try something so outrageously disgusting. And for what? To study ettins? Ridiculous!
What are you talking about?
- My camp mate, Orson, is obsessed with the local ettins. He wants to infiltrate their camp to study them. Now he's making a suit out of filth and has the audacity to call it science!
- Gross! I'm out of here.
- Right. I'll just be going now.
- During test running Orson's suit
- There's no way this ridiculous contraption is going to work! Don't stray too far. I may need help.
- Sounds interesting.
- During Free Venpa and help her reach safety
- I can't believe I was stupid enough to help that buffoon. You have to help me escape so I can get my revenge on Orson!
- I'll do what I can.
- After returning to Ettinworks Lab
- I can't believe I let Orson trick me into wearing that stupid suit. He's going to pay!
- That Orson built an ettin suit out of ettin refuse, and then he tricked me into testing it for him. That stupid suit got me kidnapped, and he's going to regret it!
- What's your plan? (same as "What are you going to do..." below)
What are you going to do to him?
- I'll use one of Stumm's power suits to wipe out the ettins! It not only trumps Orson's suit idea, it also denies him his research while showing the only proper way to study ettins: posthumously!
- What happened? (same as above)
- Harsh. Good-bye.
- During Help Venpa finish the Ettin Proof Suit Mark II
- The suit needs more power! I need more earth elemental cores.
I've got some cores for you.
- Thanks. Once the suit reaches full power, those ettins won't stand a chance.
- You're welcome. Good-bye.
Why do you need earth elemental cores?
- I'm building a power suit to crush Orson's spirit. Just a little more power, and it should be ready to go.
Why do you want to hurt Orson?
- The jerk built a suit made of ettin refuse and made me wear it! Then, during the test, the ettins kidnapped me and took me to their leader! It's a miracle I'm even alive.
What's his interest in ettins?
- Childhood trauma or some such nonsense. All I know for sure is that he wants to study ettins, and that's enough reason for me to destroy them.
- I'll bring you any cores I find.
- I don't have any cores. Good-bye.
- I don't have any. Good-bye.
- After she's collected enough cores
- This power suit will be a thing of sheer brilliance! You'd be doing yourself a disservice if you missed it.
- Sure, sure.
- After Destroy Venpa's malfunctioning Ettin Crusher
- Setbacks, setbacks. I admit my Ettin Crusher didn't behave entirely as expected, but that's the risk inherent to the inventor's profession. Your involvement was constructive. Thanks.
- Glad to help.
- Ettins are plentiful just south of here. Orson considers them to be scientifically intriguing. His ludicrous scheme to study them is a direct health hazard! And not just to him.
- I think I can manage, thanks.