From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- (If a Chef)
- You have the way of a cook about you. You'd like the food here.
- It takes one to know one.
- (If not a Chef)
- Good food here at Bear Lodge. Better than the other lodges. The cooks here use more salt and spices. They never overcook the meat, so it's never dry.
Sounds like you're one of the cooks.
- Food is my talent, but I'm just starting out, getting pointers from my mother's brother. He cooks in the kitchens here.
Keep it up. Someday you'll have your own tavern.
- And when I do, I'll remember you. Special prices for friendly faces!
- Very generous. Farewell.
I have a food talent too — a talent for eating more of what I cook than anyone!
- Quite a talent. But I care more about food quality than quantity.
- Ha! This food talk's making me hungry. Good-bye.
I look forward to trying your meals.
- Thank you. I'll remember you.
- Good luck to you.
- I'm sure. See you later.