From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Blast whose harpies! Always making a nuisance of themselves.
Why don't you just kill them all?
- There seems to be a never-ending supply of them around here. As soon as we cull a bunch, they make more.
Harpy babies? I never thought of that.
- Who knows how they breed. All I've ever seen are females. I've heard they laid eggs like birds and hatch, though.
- (if asura)
- The solution, then, is obvious. (Same as "Seems there are several viable..." below)
- Fascinating. I'll see ya.
- (if asura)
- Identify how they multiply and interrupt their population growth. (Same as "Harpy babies? I never thought..." above)
- That's weird. See you around.
- (if asura)
Seems there are several viable solutions to your conundrum.
- You don't have all the facts, little buddy. We've been dealing with these harpies for some time. It's complicated.
- I'm not your "little buddy," fuzzball.
- You're on your own then. See ya.
- You seem busy. I'll leave you alone.
- If event "Kill earth elementals and gather lodestones for Tatsu Farkill" is active
- We need elemental lodestones for our mortars. They're the perfect shape, size, and weight for knocking harpies out of their nests. Let me tell you, that's something worth seeing!
Is this what you're looking for?
- That will do the job nicely. Thank you!
- Glad to help.
Really? How can I help?
- There are earth elementals all around here. If you kill some, you can collect their lifeless body parts.
- Like these?
- Do you have a harpy problem? (Same as below)
- Why do you need their body parts?
- I'll give it a try then.
Do you have a harpy problem?
- That's an understatement. They make regular runs at our mortars. Our repair crews have to work extra hard to keep up. We're tired of it, and we plan to do something about it! But, we need more lodestones to make it happen.
- Are these the stones you need?
- What can I do to help? (Same as "Really? How can I help?")
- Tell me why you need lodestones?
- Wish I could help, but I'm needed elsewhere.
- Nah. I'm going elsewhere.
- If event "Break the morale of the attacking harpies and defend the mortars" is active
- The harpies are getting sassy again. They're after the mortars. If we don't do something, they'll destroy them, and we'll have double the work.
- Point me at the harpies. I'll turn them into feather clouds!
- I've got other priorities.
- We've got harpies! Get to the mortar range! All hands! Hurry!