Talk:Summon Bone Minions
Shouldn't this skill be called "Summon Bone Minions"? ~ Bow | 20:19, 21 August 2010 (UTC)
- Could be, but I think it was just called "Bone Minions". I'll check when I have a chance. ShadowRunner 20:20, 21 August 2010 (UTC)
- It's called Bone Minions in the demos. The only minion skill with Summon in it would be Summon Blood Fiend. Shadow Fiend is called that, Bone Fiend is called that. Bone Minions is called that...
- I hope it is changed for the final release, tbh, to make it easier to document (and more consistent!). -- Konig/talk 21:12, 21 August 2010 (UTC)
A much better skill name for these would be Bone Rats. - 188.8.131.52 21:25, 20 February 2011 (UTC)
- because your rats have human/monkey skulls? --The Holy Dragons 21:37, 20 February 2011 (UTC)
- These look insane in game, if you see a Necromancer running towards you with 2-3-5 of these buggers, I'd run away instantly. Tomoko 10:09, 2 September 2011 (UTC)
What does 'if traited' mean? Does it mean if you use any minion traits? Since there is a specific trait that increases it up to 5, it probably doesn't refer to a specific trait. --Bificommander 09:58, 5 October 2011 (UTC)
- Traits have been or are currently being reworked. To me, it sounds like a specific trait increasing the number of bone minions by X (because there's one trait which increases the amount by one, and another by three...). In the original necromancer reveal videos, there was three. But this seemingly more recent skill description mentions there is but two by default, and three if a trait is in use. Mediggo 10:31, 5 October 2011 (UTC)
Since the traits have been changed....
Are we no longer able to summon three or more minions?--Will Greyhawk 07:45, 12 April 2012 (UTC)
- Bone Minions are limited to 2 at once. But speaking of minions in general, you can have up to 6 from Slot skills, plus Jagged Horrors from Reanimator and Lich Form. Gnarf 08:26, 12 April 2012 (UTC)
- Twas double checking, the old trait system allowed the ability for this skill to summon more then two minions.--Will Greyhawk 08:00, 15 April 2012 (UTC)