Talk:Pure of Voice
Is it still true that conditions get converted into SPECIFIC boons, or are they random now? 184.108.40.206 14:47, 6 July 2015 (UTC)
Since we know that virtues activate as shouts, do they gain this traits effect when activated? 220.127.116.11 21:24, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- This should only apply to Shout-type skills, nothing more. I haven't used it but that's the most consistent. ShadowedRitualist 05:19, 27 July 2012 (UTC)
- Would this cause altruistic healing to proc? --Reapings 08:16, 31 August 2012 (UTC)
Does this affect the guardian performing the shout? 18.104.22.168 07:06, 11 October 2012 (UTC)
- It affects everyone that received the shout, including yourself.--DIVA 14:38, 11 October 2012 (UTC)
How does this interact with "Save_Yourselves!"? Does it convert one condition to a boon on each ally, and then transfer the remaining conditions to the user, or does it first transfer all conditions to the user and then just convert one of them into a boon? (Or something else?) --Felbryn 07:45, 15 October 2012 (UTC)
- Has anyone tested this since the Feb 26 patch that says "Pure of Voice: This trait has been fixed to always properly convert conditions into boons."? I know people tested it before and saw that it didn't convert conditions on allies and inferred that it was drawing conditions before trying to convert them, but considering that that was only ever an inference and that the patch notes didn't specify which shout(s) were affected, re-testing seems appropriate. --Felbryn 17:23, 18 March 2013 (UTC)
Hold the Line!
- Do you have soldier's runes? -- 22.214.171.124 17:56, 5 September 2013 (UTC)
Not only "Hold the Line!" but also stand your ground have the exact same thing, 2 conditions are converted into boons and ive tested this many times with both s
Does Pure of Voice affect the caster?
Does it affect self? --126.96.36.199 13:15, 10 November 2015 (UTC)
Does my Concentration affect the Boon Duration of the converted condis?
For example, if I have Bleeding on me and I use "Retreat!" to convert the Bleeding into Vigor, can this Vigor's 10s duration be increased with more Concentration on my gear? --188.8.131.52 22:37, 6 August 2017 (UTC)