Talk:Prototype Fractal Capacitor
Unused Upgrade Slot
Do the back items actually come with an upgrade slot? When you mouseover these items in the vendor's interface, there's no indication of such a slot at all.
I've just checked and this Exotic item doesn't come with an upgrade slot.
Doesn't look like its a bug, you need to ascended to get the slot. 184.108.40.206
- They probably did that since adding an upgrade would make it unable to be promoted in the mystic forge. talk 22:18, 8 March 2013 (UTC)
- Does adding an upgrade component to an item generally prevent it from being used in the mystic forge? I don't see anything on the Mystic Forge page about that, and it seems quite arbitrary if true. The ascended version of prototype fractal capacitors have an infusion slot despite having two higher upgrades in the forge... --Felbryn 22:39, 8 March 2013 (UTC)
soulbound before upgrade
shouldnt it be noted that you have to equip it (make it soulbound) before you can upgrade it in the MF? (KILL MementoMori 22:34, 14 April 2013 (UTC)_
- ill do this, as ive had it confirmed to me by someone else as well.Spark GOLD "talk" 00:13, 21 April 2013 (UTC)
Effects of Transmutation
Both the recipes for the Prototype Fractal Capacitor seem to be in error in that they list the resulting item as an ingredient. That self-reference seems to me to be unlikely unless I am mistaken. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs).
- It is an ingredient in creating Prototype Fractal Capacitor (Ascended), though? An Ascended Capacitor requires this, the default version, to create it, or am I missing something in your question? —Ventriloquist 21:40, 21 April 2015 (UTC)
Infusion Slot Type
Would help some people if the infusion slot type were listed next to the name on the 2 recipes as it is on the Prototype Fractal Capacitor (Ascended) page. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Prototype_Fractal_Capacitor_(Ascended)
Price of this item
- I see "BUY-4373 Mistlock Observatory 1,350 Fractal Relic.png + 21 Silver coin 12 Copper coin" Maybe it was a cache thing? -Darqam 16:15, 9 December 2016 (UTC)
- Lol, the SMW manual website doesn't currently support SMW. -Chieftain Alex 19:07, 9 December 2016 (UTC)
- I've come up with a nasty fix - stripping the full stops out of the currency result. SMW really should provide a way to format record outputs from queries. -Chieftain Alex 19:28, 9 December 2016 (UTC)
The Recipe is wrong. You need 250 philosopher's stone instead of 240