The second map on file did show the building interiors as well as the caverns around the north side of Hoelbrak, could this still be useful?--Eleint 22:57, 1 May 2011 (UTC)
- TBH, both are in a "require improvement" imo - I got one somewhere that, once I crop, will show the caverns, but not the interiors. I don't think showing the interiors of lodges is necessary as to do such requires going inside and in turn reducing the quality of the image via showing dots and the player marker. But that's my opinion on building interiors (all building interiors - unless, perhaps, it's a map for a PoI page). Konig/talk 21:21, 1 May 2012 (UTC)
- I have put the interior maps on each bulding's individual page. I haven't listed all npcs yet (have been drawn into wvw and had a hard time coming out of it) but i think we can always replace these maps with better ones when they happen. --Ee 05:58, 2 May 2012 (UTC)
Hoelbrak Completion 95%
I have 14/14 Waypoints, 5/5 Vistas, and 22/24 Points of interest...but there's only 22 on the map! Where the blazes are they hiding the others? Image for reference http://i.imgur.com/i9JhW.jpg --220.127.116.11 06:03, 3 September 2012 (UTC)
- There are 2 more in the Great Lodge - 1 inside your home instance and 1 inside Knut Whitebear's instance (entrance is behind Jormag's Tooth). I'm not sure why they don't appear on your map - have you tried switching to different levels? There's a control in the bottom right to do that. —Dr Ishmael 06:48, 3 September 2012 (UTC)
- I see, looks like the text was covering them both up. finding out they are both in instances makes it a bit easier.<math>Insert formula here</math>
Charmable Pet list
See map for locations: File:Hoelbrak_Pet_Locations.jpg
List of Irrritating POIs
- Poi on top LAYER in area of GREAT LODGE.
- To get to the POI located slightly SE of the Lodge wall, Ignore the stairs. It's called /Traveller's Lodge/ and is in an instance that is accessed from a door that looks NOTHING like a door just to the left of you as you enter the BIG FRONT DOOR of the lodge . It is an instance of its own.