Talk:Caudecus's Manor (explorable)
"... just time your evades and you will be able to kill this boss easily." Seriously? He carpets the room with cluster bombs, then when his health is low he runs back to his starting point and quickly heals back up to 100%. How can he be killed? - Brian Kendig 22:17, 4 November 2012 (UTC)
- Our group had a tank or two and the rest of us were in the room. We didn't pull him into the center of the room; the tank kept him near the doorway. If you pull him too far, he'll reset. Drunken Bulldog 16:15, 24 November 2012 (UTC)
- It is ok if you dodge in his mines. Just time your dodge to avoid being hit Yes4me (talk) 08:09, 18 June 2013 (UTC)
Is there any particular reason the walkthrough is ordered from path 3 to path 1? I think it would make more sense if it were reversed (same order as it is in game). Razgriz3 01:15, 23 November 2012 (UTC)
- I would have to agree. Probably ordered backwards because somebody feels that its the easiest order? - Twinkletoes 23:43, 6 January 2013 (UTC)
The red circles will not appear
What does "casting rings turned off" in " The red circles will not appear If you have casting rings turned off in your graphics options." mean: "Disable area of effect rings" in Options:GeneralOptions:Combat/Movement? OK. Disable "Disable area effect rings" works.
*There is currently a bug in Path 1 where there's a chance of no Final Award given after defeating Frost.
I farm this dungeon CM almost everyday 6+ times as the character "Good Mesmer/Icyangel Strawberry". When the bug happens, your team will:
- not get any credit
- you cannot exit the dungeon normally (no arrow at the bottom right)
- In order to play again CM, you will have to disband and start a new team
Unlike rumors, it has nothing to do with:
- not killing every golem (for path 1)
- not killing every monster (Source: Rainer.6970)
This happened to me a total of 5 times:
- As you go down the stairs to see the final boss, there is a ramp/fence made of wood at the bottom left side of the stair. If you jump on it (from the stair), the bug happened every single time (3 times so far).
- If some people camp on the south hill(for path 1), usually it works in my experience. However, we were all 5 on the hill in 2 games, and the bug happened. In both case my DPS character didn't attack the boss.
My current belief is: there is a minimum number of damage (~20%) that has to be done on the ground.
I believe this was done by Arenet in one of the patches to make sure people don't "cheat" their way to victory.
- I'm not entirely sure, I did frost entirely on the ground and I still encountered the bug, I have only encountered the bug twice, as I don't really want to risk it being all for naught, the other time everyone was on the hill.22.214.171.124 06:13, 22 June 2013 (UTC)
- Interesting. Do you remember if the rest of the players stay on the ground? I think too many players are scared of not getting the reward at the end. My friendly advice to all of them: COF Path 1. No bug and more money. Ascalonian Catacombs, Caudecus's Manor, Twilight Arbor, and Sorrow's Embrace are not good dungeons to make money. Unlike other dungeons, you have to spend 180 tokens on exotic heavy armor to have a better chance to salvage ecto. On higher level dungeons, you can just get the gold heavy helmet for 30 tokens to salvage into ecto. Yes4me (talk) 20:06, 22 June 2013 (UTC)
THE FACE. *^* <no.)
The face room. EHRMAGERD HES STARING AT ME I CANT GET THE BLEEP IN EHR. MA. GERD.
- Enemy NPC names need verification. A lot of dungeon NPCs went from generic unranked naming to "Elite <whatever>" and the articles still haven't been updated to accomodate fully. Also not sure if that's all the NPCs in the dungeon or not, so need verification on the number of names as well as the names themselves. Konig (talk) 15:04, 28 September 2016 (UTC)