Hey i added the official guild wars wiki write up on it because it says known members, and also we dont want the specialised wiki having less info on something that the general one :P
I would still say its a stub but most things on this wiki will be considering the limited info we have on the game --Destructos Maximus 10:13, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah it's a stub, everything here's a stub it seems... -- Armond Warblade 07:46, 18 February 2008 (UTC)
- Guild Wars 2 isn't a stub. Cress Arvein 23:42, 27 September 2008 (UTC)
Everything is a stub on this wiki because it hasn't even come out yet! Eryops3 17:04, 5 November 2009 (UTC)
- I'm not a stub. Meanie. :( Mat Cauthorn, The Botanist 18:13, 5 November 2009 (UTC)
Link to GWW?
Is it needed due to it just going to a page on the flame legion? --aut (t) 11:54, 20 February 2010 (UTC)
am i right
euh... in the text, there was spoken of 'The Ash Legion is one of the four High Legions of the charr.'
but i thougt a charr may only choose between 'ash' 'iron' and 'blood'?
- The flame legion is the fourth High Legion, but is not a playable legion because they're evil. Simple as that, really. It's the difference between lore and game mechanics. -- Konig/talk 16:49, 2 March 2010 (UTC)
New prof in GW2?
Character creation choice at gamescom demo
I am Ash Legion. I use cunning to overcome my enemies. The Ash Legion teaches stealth and subterfuge. We end battles before they begin with infiltration, information gathering, and precision strikes. screenshot thanks to Wartower Spotlight 7 --zeeZ 00:19, 27 August 2010 (UTC)
- Has anyone played Ash Legion at the demostands and did someone then note any of the starting colors for charr or the legion symbols? (especially the blood and ash legions?) 220.127.116.11 10:44, 10 January 2011 (UTC)