Talk:Ascended Salvage Tool
It seems like I can't use this on any items that I bought from the Laurel trader (or any that I bought and then attuned). Does this reflect other people's findings too? -Chieftain Alex 14:50, 22 January 2016 (UTC)
- I salvaged some accessories I didn't want from finishing Dungeoneer, but can't salvage the new achievement ones eg. Janthir's Gaze. I think the attuned rings one has been mentioned elsewhere, like reddit. Seylan (talk) 15:14, 22 January 2016 (UTC)
Contradictory to the page a Superior Rune of Torment was NOT extracted from my Yassith's Reaver. 18.104.22.168 15:28, 31 August 2016 (UTC)
Weird items being salvaged.
So I just salvaged Soros's Artifact which I'd stuck a sigil on, and I received the Sigil, 1x Vision Crystal, 1x Ball of Dark Energy and 1x Small Spiritwood Haft. I wasn't expecting the axe/mace component from a focus. -Chieftain Alex 13:51, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
When I linked the item ingame and typed /wiki before it, instead of being brought to the article, I was given a search result which said "There were no results matching the query." for the above chat code. --22.214.171.124 21:48, 6 December 2017 (UTC)
- It appears that the search translated the proper code's symbols into html code. The proper ID for the item is
[&AgEUJgEA], which seems to work for me (though I haven't tried it from in-game). Are you able to constantly reproduce this on your side? G R E E N E R 22:21, 6 December 2017 (UTC)
Yes, I just typed /wiki and shift-clicked the item ingame again, and it keeps searching for %5B%26AgEUJgEA%5D instead of the item code.
I also just tested doing this a few times on a second item (Treasure Hunting Kit), and it keeps searching for %5B%26AgpvSQEA%5D too.
Is this a bug with the /wiki command ingame? How do I fix this? --126.96.36.199 22:06, 7 December 2017 (UTC)
- It's working for me too.
- When I use the /wiki command on a Tool, I'm brought to https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/?search=%5B%26AgEUJgEA%5D
- If I wait a few seconds, then search page tells me:
- The following chat links were included in your search query:
- [&AgEUJgEA] Ascended Salvage Tool (item #75284)
- And the search page redirects me to the Ascended Salvage Tool page. I noticed that if I turn on my scriptblocker then it doesn't redirect me, so uh... do you have an adblocker or a scriptblocker on your browser? If you do, add the wiki as a safe site. That'll hopefully fix things! --Imry ☎ 22:17, 7 December 2017 (UTC)
Disabling Adblock Plus didn't change the behaviour at all, I'm still having the same problem. --188.8.131.52 04:59, 8 December 2017 (UTC)
- Which browser are you currently using? G R E E N E R 05:12, 8 December 2017 (UTC)
- ← moved to Guild Wars 2 Wiki:Reporting wiki bugs#/wiki (command line arguments) not parsing HTML codes
Also available here Royal Terrace at Laurel Merchant but no idea how to insert that into the table. Maybe so can add it. Thx.