Account item storage
Does 14 seem a little small to anyone else? Honestly, I feel bad griping about it, seeing as how we can have 5 bags that hold 20 items each, I believe it was talked about during one of the betas or demos, and there could be more. I guess it's more so you can trade items between characters? or share a really cool weapon amongst them?Headache 23:07, 7 March 2012 (UTC)
- I'd say once they make expansion packs, that there will be more space added. --Angelkiss 03:53, 18 March 2012 (UTC)
- Is it suppose to be 14 on the page? The single reference video shows 24 spaces. 04:17, 18 March 2012 (UTC)
Location, location, location.
- Valid point, seconded. Also, perhaps a brief line about the fastest way for a new character to access a bank? Ninja sloth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-epzm1ceyMg&list=UUCfCEMsG-zyhYKXwiFELTug&index=4&feature=plcp This one shows pretty much everything in the vault, at the time of the 27/4 beta. --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:Alice Iceflower (talk).
How much of a kind
Anyone knowing how much of a kind can we store from e.g. Common crafting materials and other such stuff? Ras 12:38, 13 May 2012
Deposit collectible over the limit
What happens if u reach the limit capacitiy of an crafting material (250 i presume?) and you press the "deposit collectible" on the same item from your inventory? Does the material get lost? Does it get shipped to the General storage tab? What happens? Zayeban 11:55, 11 June 2012 (UTC)
- I presume the same will happen as when your inventory bags are full: you just can't and you get a message telling you to do something about it. --Ee 18:19, 11 June 2012 (UTC)
Creature Codex Collection
- Yes, those used to be skill challenges (pick up the book from an NPC then read it to gain a skill point), but they were replaced by simple "commune" challenges. —Dr Ishmael 20:53, 12 September 2012 (UTC)
Max Gold Coins in Vault
What is the maximum number of Gold Coins you can have in your vault? In GW1 the max was 1000k(or 1000 platinum). Since coins roll over from bronze to silver and from silver to gold at 100, is the max Gold coins you can have 100?--220.127.116.11 21:03, 23 September 2012 (UTC)
How do you withdraw ONE item from a stack?
I've tried just about everything. It seems that if you deposit more than one item in a slot at the bank or into your inventory, you can only remove and use the entire amount of itens in the stack. So, if you deposit 12 Mystic Coins into the same slot, you can only withdraw and use all 12. Does anyone have a solution to this? The same problem exists in the Inventory panel. For example, if you mine 3 Copper Ores, you can only deposit, sell to a merchant or sell at the Trading Post ALL 3 Copper Ores. In GW 1, you could choose how many to sell, etc. This seems like a major bug. It is certainly a major problem. (created 2012-11-04T18:51:03 by Tatnerj)
- Stacks are pulled out of the vault into your storage, than they are split using the alt-drag, or alt-click mechanic. See inventory. — Mar Master 21:16, 5 November 2012 (UTC)
Purchasing More Bank Space
I feel like someone should add something about the ability to buy more bank storage for items, the 600 gem cost, and if it's known the maximum amount of item space currently purchasable. The reason I believe this, is because I came here hoping to find that information and didn't, so I expect that in the future someone else might reasonably look here for the answer and it currently does not exist at this page. Obviously since this page is about.. the bank... it's relevant. I would edit myself but I would probably screw up everything since I'm not greatly familiar with the format.
- It's listed at Gem Store - maximum 8 tabs and, yes, 600 gems each. Should it be here too? Probably... — snograt 14:03, 4 February 2013 (UTC)
- Done. —Dr Ishmael 14:13, 4 February 2013 (UTC)
(Edit conflict) Ooh look - someone sneaked the info in while I was drafting :/ Hmm, as they are purchased directly from the vault screen, it's not technically the Gem Store, is it? /hairsplit — snograt 14:17, 4 February 2013 (UTC)
- Eh, no, not really. The Gem Store is a special interface in the game (part of the BLTC), and this doesn't require opening that interface. I rewrote the section on the GS article dealing with this to make the distinction more clear. —Dr Ishmael 15:31, 4 February 2013 (UTC)
- Hey, you've got the time to provide said meanderings, so... :P —Dr Ishmael 16:26, 4 February 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks everyone for hopping on this so quickly and effectively, it was amazing to see the information added so quickly, and it's appreciated greatly. 18.104.22.168 16:52, 5 February 2013 (UTC)
Under Material Storage:
"This capacity can increased by purchasing up to 5 Storage Expanders, for a maximum of 1,500 items per stack"
Should be a "be" behind "can," AND it's now 2000 max. --22.214.171.124 17:44, 3 March 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you for pointing this out, I've corrected the errors. talk 17:50, 3 March 2016 (UTC)