From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Camp Penitent is a sight to behold, isn't it? Designed it myself. This close to the front, it has to be strong, but strong doesn't have to mean grotesque.
- Pact camps?
How is it different from other
- Oh, it has the usual Pact wartime architectural touches. Zeta beams along the tops of the walls, jacktooth impalers lining the outside, no door. But you see the inlaid stones arches and gears up there?
How could I miss them?
- I wanted to give it an artistic flourish. For soldiers grinding toward the front, this may be the first thing of beauty they've seen in months. And it's wall-to-wall hideous from here forward.
You added that for the soldiers passing through?
- For the ones for whom this will be the last beautiful thing they'll see. Or just the last thing they see. Either way, they deserve more than just a fading image of rocks and rot.
- I wish you well.
- I hope you don't tell them that.
- Actually, I've got to run. Bye!
- I think you've struck a balance between both.