Polarized Mega Drill Bit
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
You can use the drill bit to charge Ley Line Infused Stone into Polarized Ley Line Infused Stone, and to obtain The Breachmaker for The Flameseeker Prophecies I: The Experimental Shield collection.
- The metal of this drill is humming, even here below the water.
- Ley Line Infused Stone is in inventory)
Place my ley line stone against the drill bit. (if
- (Ends dialogue and gives Polarized Ley Line Infused Stone.)
- The Flameseeker Prophecies I: The Experimental Shield is active and with an Anthology of Villains)
Record Scarlet's assault on Lion's Arch in my Anthology of Villains. (if
- (Ends dialogue and gives The Breachmaker.)
- Twilight I: The Experimental Nightsword is active)
This is all that remains from Scarlet's assault on Lion's Arch (if
- (Ends dialogue and adds Scarlet's Demise to your collection.)
- The Dreamer III: The Lover active and with a Superior Sigil of Dreams)
Imbue the Superior Sigil of Dreams with the dreams of Scarlet Briar. (if
- (Ends dialogue and adds Scarlet's Dream to your collection.)
- If Bolt III: Zap is active, you have a Charged Quartz Crystal in your inventory, and you have not yet received Ley-Line Overcharged Quartz
- Energy hums around you at this location.
Overcharge a Charged Quartz with this energy.
- The quartz hum with power.
- Approaching the drill bit gives your character a yellow glow.