Polarized Mega Drill Bit
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
You can use the drill bit to charge Ley Line Infused Stone into Polarized Ley Line Infused Stone, and to obtain The Breachmaker for The Flameseeker Prophecies I: The Experimental Shield collection.
- The metal of this drill is humming, even here below the water.
- Ley Line Infused Stone is in inventory)
Place my ley line stone against the drill bit. (if
- (Ends dialogue and gives Polarized Ley Line Infused Stone.)
- The Flameseeker Prophecies I: The Experimental Shield is active and with an Anthology of Villains)
Record Scarlet's assault on Lion's Arch in my Anthology of Villains. (if
- (Ends dialogue and gives The Breachmaker.)
- Twilight I: The Experimental Nightsword is active)
This is all that remains from Scarlet's assault on Lion's Arch (if
- (Ends dialogue and adds Scarlet's Demise to your collection.)
- The Dreamer III: The Lover active and with a Superior Sigil of Dreams)
Imbue the Superior Sigil of Dreams with the dreams of Scarlet Briar. (if
- (Ends dialogue and adds Scarlet's Dream to your collection.)
- If Bolt III: Zap is active, you have a Charged Quartz Crystal in your inventory, and you have not yet received Ley-Line Overcharged Quartz
- Energy hums around you at this location.
Overcharge a Charged Quartz with this energy.
- The quartz hum with power.
- Approaching the drill bit gives your character a yellow glow.