From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Quiet, fool! The Flame Legion are thick as fleas around here. They're building effigies.
- (If charr)
They're at it again?
- Still. There's a Flame shaman holed up in the castrum up the road. He's getting his magic all riled up, and whenever he does that, effigies appear. Makes my skin crawl.
Flame shamans are the worst.
- No kidding. When we overthrew them, it was the best thing we ever did. I can't believe we let the Flame Legion control the rest of us like we did.
- It's over now.
- I see.
- (If not charr)
- Effigies are constructs of magic formed by Flame Legion shamans. Nasty business and hard to kill.
And you say they're building one around here?
- We scouted the castrum down the road and learned that it's home to a shaman cooking one up. If he isn't stopped, we'll have trouble.
- Good to know.
- Ooh. I'll watch out.
- I'd better go.