Mistlock Instability: Antielitism
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Elite skills cause death.
— In-game description
- Skills like Renewed Focus will not bypass this instability.
- This effect is active on difficulty level 47 in Fractals of the Mists.
- This does not down you, it instantly defeats you upon your activation of any elite skill.
- Despite not causing downed status, this effect still causes armor damage unlike falling.
- The elite skills will complete, regardless of your death, so elites with effects after the cast may sometimes be useful, such as Battle Standard or Conjure Fiery Greatsword.
- Elite skill passives do not trigger this instability, so Guardians should equip Signet of Courage and Warriors should equip Signet of Rage