From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Buzz off. This trip is painful enough without vagrants looking for handouts.
If it's so bad, why are you here?
- Like you care! My stupid husband thinks he can make it big by traveling to Brisban Wildlands. He failed in Lion's Arch, and he'll be a fail there too. Now move along.
- Yeah, good luck. To him.
- Yeah. Bye.
- If Defeat the troll chieftain is occurring
- He did it again! That fool can't help but ruin things wherever we go. He just had to take a break. I wanted to keep going, but no, he was tired.
- My idiot husband said we needed a change of scenery, so we packed up and headed towards the Brisban Wildlands. Then he wants to stop in the middle of a swamp to rest. I mean, really? A swamp? Great choice.
Uh, right. Go on.
- We'd only stopped for a minute when, out of nowhere, a huge troll attacked. It killed our pack bull, leaving us with no way to move our goods. Remi was looking for fortune, and now we have nothing.
- Ouch. Good luck.
- Interesting, interesting. Look, I have to go.
- Shortly after Defeat the troll chieftain is completed
- It's amazing how easily vengeance quells an angry heart.
So, you feel better now that the troll's dead?
- Oh, definitely. Though, to be honest, it wasn't just revenge that did it. Your willingness to stand up and defend me helped, too. That's how Remi won my heart so long ago. It brought back some nice memories.
- Uh, glad I could help. Good-bye.
- Right... Good-bye.
- She is a merchant in name only, she does not sell anything.
- Her appearance may be randomly generated.