From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Quaggans are taught to squoosh anger down deep inside and ignore it. But quaggan saw many terrible things during the swim north—things worth getting angry about.
What will you do now?
- Quaggan doesn't know. Maybe fight. Maybe help other refugees. Quaggan must get together with the others and make a plan.
- Good luck.
- Take care. I have to go.
- If Defeat the Risen plated snapjaw is occurring
- Oh! Quaggan saw a giant turtle! The refugees are swimming here from the south, and they're in danger!
Where did you see it?
- Quaggan saw its splashes in the water to the west. Here, quaggan marked your map.
- I'll do what I can.
A giant turtle?
- Not the kind of turtle that swims slowly and leaves quaggans alone. This turtle is a great big rotted carcass that bites and claws. It will kill quaggans.
- Where is it? (See "Quaggan saw its splashes...")
- I don't have time right now.
Refugees? In Orrian waters?
- Quaggans are fleeing from quaggan's home in the south. The undead have invaded there. If quaggans can get here safely, quaggans can make a new home in safer waters.
- Where is this giant turtle? (See "Quaggan saw its splashes...")
- I wish you luck.
- If sucessfully completed Defeat the Risen plated snapjaw
- Hoo, <Character name>! You fought the great turtle beast and won! The sea is safer. Quaggan thanks you.
- All in a day's work.
- Ahoo! There's something dangerous in the water! (If Defeat the Risen plated snapjaw is occurring)