From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- When our fahrar instructor said we were going outside to study, I thought maybe we were going to be observing plantlife. But it turns out it's just the same old thing we do inside—hand-to-hand combat.
- (If charr)
Why don't you suggest that to your primus?
- Maybe fahrars were different back when you were a cub, but if I asked if we could study anything that wasn't potentially fatal, I'd be kicked out of the fahrar and have to go back to live with my parents.
- Actually, it sounds like fahrars haven't changed a bit.
Why don't you suggest that to your instructor?
- Are you kidding? I'm already the joke of the fahrar. They target me during pounce drills and bludgeon practice. And they call me names like "egghead" and "brainiac" and "asura."
- (If asura)
Then tell them "Thanks for the compliment."
- Sorry, I didn't realize you were asura when I said that. What was I thinking? I can be such a norn sometimes.
- Well, good luck at bludgeoning practice.
- Well, I guess cubs can be cruel.
- The important thing is you're getting an education.