From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Effect type
- Game link
Assumed the form of a powerful entity.
— In-game description
|1||Inferno Claws||½||Attack with both claws, unleashing three fiery projectiles with each swipe.|
|2||Fiery Leap||1¼||12||Leap toward your target and crash into the ground, unleashing fiery projectiles in every direction. After traveling a fixed distance, the projectiles will boomerang back to you.|
|3||Smoke Form||20||Morph into an invulnerable, vaporous cloud for a brief time.|
|6||Return||2||End the transformation and return to your true form.|
- Grants 3 stacks of pulsing stability for 3 seconds.
- Some traits such as Altruistic Healing don't work with the stability provided by this transformation.
- Cannot dodge while using Inferno Claws.
- This transformation's appearance is the same as the Hounds of Balthazar.
- Kills while under this effect count toward the Hammer Master achievement.