From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Item type
- Material type
- Disciplines used by
- Account Bound
- Game link
A rare mushroom found in mushroom patches.
Double-click to squeeze 25 mushrooms for their milk.
Fabled mushrooms of vibrant hue.
— In-game description
- Button Mushrooms (1-5) (chance)
- Orrian Truffle (1-15) (chance)
- Portobello Mushrooms (chance)
- Sawgill Mushrooms (1-15) (chance)
- Snow Truffle (1-5, 13-15) (chance)
- Varied Mushrooms (1-10) (chance)
|Plate of Mushrooms Yakkington
(Learned from: Recipe: Mushrooms Yakkington)
|Quiche of Darkness Vegetable Mix
(Learned from: Recipe: Quiche of Darkness)
- Drops only for players who have the appropriate legendary collections unlocked: The Moot III: The Energizer or The Minstrel I: The Experimental Focus.
- They will continue to drop indefinitely after one of these collections has been unlocked.
- Using an Indigo Mushroom while having at least 25 in the current character's inventory will consume them to create a Drop of Indigo Mushroom Milk. You will need 251 Indigo Mushrooms for The Moot III: The Energizer collection.
- Drops in various quantities:0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 13, 14, 15