From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Welcome to my brewery! Care for a fresh draft? Best in the Shiverpeaks, and so on. You know the boasts. Only difference is that my beer really IS the best.
What do you do here?
- I'm Halso, brewmaster of Cragstead. We aren't big or famous, but our grain trades with the charr and hops trade with humans let us brew a beer unique to this region.
That outside trade must do you wonders.
- It's our trade and visitors that kept us afloat after the Molten Alliance attacks. Brewing went from a hobby to the sole industry sustaining our village. We're lucky for that.
I'll take some beer for the road.
- Sure thing. Stop by one of our vendors. They're well stocked with beer straight from the kegs here but packaged for travel. Good hunting.
- Thanks. 'Bye now.
- I can tell. Keep it up.
- I'll have to try it sometime. See you.
- Maybe later.