From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- You! What are you doing here? You here to work on the fortifications?
What's it to you?
- The fortifications are fine. They don't need more work. We just got our camp back from that hoard of Iron Legion engineers. It's a soldier's camp again, and that's the way it should be.
They came here to fortify the camp for your safety. Have some respect.
- I suppose that's true. And they do good work, but they're no soldiers. They're not out getting bloodied on the battlefield for the cause.
- Without them, you'd be sorry.
Weren't the engineers performing an important job?
- Sure, but that doesn't mean they weren't in the way. I can't stand people who think that if they're doing something to help the fight, they're as much in the war as the soldiers themselves.
What do you mean?
- If you're not out on the battlefield, you're not in the war. I don't care if you're making weapons or armor or gathering food for troops. If you're not a soldier, you don't count.
- That's incredibly wrong. Good-bye.
- I'd rather not talk to you anymore.
- All right. See you around.
- No, I'm not. Good-bye.