From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the Tears of Itlaocol mini-dungeon's Gong. For the Guild decoration , see Elonian Gong.
- While no visual indicator is usually present (that would imply it's an interactive object), hitting the gong will open the gate.
- When hit, the gong will emit an audible ring and display a visual effect with music note particles.
- Occasionally when hit a "Gong" interactive indicator is briefly visible.
- Targeting the gong is easiest using action camera, or by switching auto-targeting off.